Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a blast :)


Hey this is Hannah, age 17, Tucson, AZ.
I truly think this is the best PSA I have ever done. I have worked a lot with video equipment before and I have experience in PSA and documentary filmmaking. I believe that this was the best one I've made. Working with Girls Making Media was so great.
When I signed up I was just looking for something interesting to do and I was hoping to meet new people. I had SO MUCH FUN! This was a blast! I felt so inspired and the area was so open and free and I felt so comfortable. I was nervous coming in but in no time, I felt right at home.
The other girls were so nice and the instructors knew a lot. I never expected to have such a great experience. I liked the programs we used and how easy it was. All of us created such incredible PSAs and we worked really hard.
I like that it didnt take up a lot of time and you could go at your own pace. I felt that I could really express my creative spirit here and it was welcomed.
My favorite part was at the end watching the final version of my PSA and how proud I felt inside.
I look forward to seeing what the girls from the next sessions come up with next! I had a lot of fun and I am so proud of myself.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this wonderful experience :)



No comments:

Post a Comment